Our People & Careers
Asia’s Leader in Engineering Equipment Distribution
As a dynamic leader in the field of engineering equipment, we partner with a multitude of leading brands to serve a wide spectrum of market sectors all across Asia. This places us in a unique position to offer countless rewards and opportunities for our people.
Our Commitment to Our People
Our people are paramount to our success. As such, we take pride in creating an open and inclusive environment in which the opinion of every single employee matters.
We are also committed to developing our people both professionally and personally. Consequently, we make every effort to guide and empower them to their fullest potential.
- LEE YEE YUEN
- Accounting Supervisor, Multico Infracore Holdings Pte Ltd
- Multico is a big family that bring smiles and happiness. A great place to work because management take care the employees at every level, which is exemplified by their genuine desire to help all employees perform their ability to the best. I enjoy working in the Accounts department, which has given me a great amount of exposure and challenge to handle the group accounts and group consolidation. In addition, the company also provides overall flexibility and work-life balance to the employees.
- JASON ANG
- Senior Marketing Executive, Multico Equipment & Parts Pte Ltd
- I joined Multico Group at a time of rapid growth and expansion to Asia countries. My role involves working on a wide variety of marketing activities in conjunction with Cambodia & Vietnam. Everyday is a different challenge, and for me, it is this diversity of work which makes working at Multico really enjoyable. The Company values team-focused environment, with team and peer support being actively encouraged.Multico also has a strong focus on learning and development and I am continually presented with lots of opportunities to develop both my marketing skills and industry knowledge.
- PATRICK CHOO
- Asst Operations Manager, Multico Dynamic Engineering Pte Ltd
- I am in charge of projects which range from newly build ships to bio-fuelled generators. It is challenging as I have to accustom myself to different working style and various strict regulations of different shipyards across Asia. Multico is a company that encourages self improvement and team work. I have been given many opportunities to lead and prove myself since the day I join the Multico family.
- Service Executive, Multico Equipment & Parts Pte Ltd
- I would say Multico is an amazing place to be part of. Along with the regular work schedule, there are many activities for everyone’s interest. Colleagues organise bonding sessions as well. Multico’s rich heritage and vision are established throughout the organisation. There is a lot of positive energy in the environment and we strive for every client’s trust and satisfaction. It is a very open culture and very good environment to work in. Simply proud of being part of a growing organisation, I have a sincere sense of pride when I tell others, 'I work for Multico'.
- AHMAD ZULKARNAIN
- Technician, Multico Equipment & Parts Pte Ltd
- Joining Multico has been one of the best decisions of my life! This job allows me to work with so many diverse people around the country and globe. I have worked beside a co-worker from Japan and one from Germany at the same workshop! Multico helps you develop your skills by offering training classes locally and overseas, so you never feel "behind the team". The job itself is amazing because you get to travel around; meet different people, learn and understand the different ways of troubleshooting problems these are valuable experience to leverage, not to mention personal satisfaction. Multico cares about their employees and it shows in the morale of each technician & mechanic.